Cold-case homicide detective, J. Warner Wallace, joined the show to discuss the nature of evidence, evidence for God, and the difference between belief that God exists and belief in God. I hope you enjoy our conversation!
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:35 – Start an apologetics podcast/youtube channel/blog
- 3:08 – Are you an expert in evidence?
- 6:40 – Are explanations about God inferior because they can’t make future predictions?
- 10:55 – What is the difference between forensic science and observational science?
- 15:30 – Do you have to prove God exists before you can present evidence for God?
- 20:40 – Do all metaphysical explanations have a better natural explanation?
- 24:03 – What if there is something we find in the future that better fits the evidence?
- 29:34 – Why something is still true even when people disagree
- 35:15 – What is the starting point for discussing evidence for God with atheists?
- 42:15 – Why believing that God exists is not enough to be saved
- 46:40 – How do you talk about God with people who believe in God but have shaped him by their own desires?
- 51:38 – Questions on inerrancy
- 57:22 – How would you make a historical argument for the resurrection of Jesus?
Watch the weekly show LIVE by subscribing on YouTube. Do you prefer to listen? Subscribe to the Ryan Pauly Podcast and have it automatically downloaded to your device on iTunes, SoundCloud, Spotify, Amazon Music, or search “Ryan Pauly Podcast” on your Android podcast player. Don’t forget to give it a rating! Finally, if you’d rather stick to the radio, you can listen to the show on 100.1 KGBA every Saturday night from 9-10 pm PST.
Like the Facebook page, follow on Instagram, or subscribe on YouTube to interact with Ryan and his guests on future shows. Your questions and comments help to make the show more interactive. Go ahead and send in those questions to email@example.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (@ryanpauly3), or by text at (714) 989-6927 (Google Voice number for texts only).
If you love this ministry and want to give your support with either a one-time gift or by partnering monthly, please click here and choose “Ryan Pauly Missionary Support.” Giving is also available through Patreon.
August 13, 2022 at 1:32 pm
Could you review the new findings proving God presented at this attached website ?