Thank you for allowing my family to join Winter Vision. It was a joy to be your guest speaker! I know we covered a lot of content, so I wanted to give you my slides as well as further resources to dig deeper into these topics. I hope that our sessions together encouraged you to be a more faithful follower of Christ, to continue to deepen your faith in Him, and to engage the culture with a biblical worldview. I would love to continue to be a resource for you in the future. God bless!
Download the PDFs of the session slides!
Stay equipped by signing up for the monthly training letter!
Winter Vision Sessions
- If God, Why Evil?
- Is Jesus the Only Way?
- Are You Intelligently Designed?
- Tactics in Defending the Faith
- Navigating Gender Identity
Related YouTube Videos
- Why does God allow evil? The Logical Version, The Probability Version
- Tactics – A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions with Greg Koukl
- Where Science and the Bible Meet
- Faith IS NOT Anti-Science. Stop Assuming It Is.
- Postmodernism and Gender Identity
- Transgender people in the Bible? Part 1 and Part 2
- Does Christianity hold up in a scientific world? with Dr. John Lennox
Other Interesting YouTube Topics
- How Scripture Informs Our Cultural Engagement with Dr. Darrell Bock
- Do Trans Athletes Have an Unfair Advantage? New Research and Worldview Issues
- 5 False Ideas Destroying Relationships with Dr. Sean McDowell
- Do More Than “Keep Your Cool” in Today’s Heated Topics with Dr. Sean McDowell
- A Christian Response to Homosexuality with Dr. Christopher Yuan
- Answering Objections to God’s Existence with Dr. William Lane Craig
- Discover Where Prayer Beceoms Real with Dr. Kyle Strobel
- A Biochemist Explains Why Evolution Isn’t True with Dr. Fazale Rana
- 3 Different Responses to “My Body, My Choice” with Josh Brahm
- Tactics by Greg Koukl
- @RyanPauly3 – Instagram, Twitter, TikTok
- Apologetics Study Bible for Students
- Other Suggested Resources
Ways to Support
Think Well is a donor-supported ministry. If you have received something of value from this ministry and want to give back, or if you want to partner in equipping the church for cultural engagement, would you prayerfully consider joining our financial support team? More information can be found here.
Would you join in praying for the ministry? As you can see in the sidebar, there are a lot of upcoming events and interviews. We would appreciate your prayers as all of this unfolds.
Thank you and God bless!